Another customer brought this to our attention not too long ago.
This would be solved simply by allowing you to choose an optional scheduling date for your drafts.
Even though it sounds simple, it’s a technically challenging task so let’s see what everyone else thinks.
Make sure to give this an upvote. The more votes it gets, the higher its priority.
Meanwhile you can try the following workaround:
- Create a duplicate Publer account and add it as a editor to your team
- Make the posts from the editor require approval
- Create & schedule posts while logged as the editor
- The scheduled posts won’t be published until they’re approved by the owner or an admin of the team
- In a few words, think of them as scheduled drafts
- Once you’ve added all the missing pieces (text, photo etc) approve the post and that’s it